SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#400915 - 03/28/15 10:06 AM Re: my new CD entitled " Silver Moon " free download [Re: john smies]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Congratulations John. You and your partner Carlo have put together a very well crafted selection of songs. What a wonderful musical legacy you have. You should be proud.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#400953 - 03/29/15 12:51 PM Re: my new CD entitled " Silver Moon " free download [Re: john smies]
Dnj Offline

John I Just finished listening to your New CD. I must say what I was really impressed with is your creativity to make the songs your own vs the originals. Lots of surprises and unique arrangements made for a nice experience.
Good Luck with it & in your future projects.

#400954 - 03/29/15 01:07 PM Re: my new CD entitled " Silver Moon " free download [Re: Dnj]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Paul and Donny thank you for your comments. I guess the fact that I do not gig ( out of necessity unfortunately) has inspired me to try and record well-known and even lesser-known pop songs with a personal twist or arrangement. I have no audience to please, at least not on the spot not live so to speak , so I can do things "my way " and only hope that in the end others will enjoy my recordings as well. I feel fortunate that many folks do, for which I am truly grateful.
If anyone should encounter problems in downloading the CD just send me your email and I will forward it to you via webmail.

regards
John

#400982 - 03/30/15 09:08 PM Re: my new CD entitled " Silver Moon " free download [Re: john smies]
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Loved it John.

Tom

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online